What is CBD? +
- Cannabinoid naturally found in hemp plants.
- CBD interacts with CB1 & CB2 receptors in our body.
- Our bodies naturally produce certain endocannabinoids.
What does CBD do? +
- You can NOT list ailments in any way or say that it treats, cures, prevents, heals, relieves, helps, reduces, etc.
- Not able to give personal or customer testimonials.
- Talk about the product itself. Encourage customer to do their own research. Project CBD website or look at books on coffee table.
Is it legal? +
- It is Federally legal in all 50 states when grown under the Hemp Pilot Program and contains less than .03% THC.
- However each state sets their own regulations.
Where does it come from? +
Colorado and Oregon
Grown under the Hemp Pilot Program
- Governed by the Department of Agriculture
- Tracked from Soil to Oil
Does it come from a marijuana plant? +
- No, comes from an Industrialized Hemp Plant
Will I get high? +
No. The 0.3% is the amount that your body already naturally produces
Can I overdose? +
- No. You could eat a whole bag of gummies or drink a whole bottle. You might sleep really well that night, but nothing will happen
Is it organic? +
- No, but in the works!
- Use all Organic flavoring in products.
What method of extraction is used? +
Super Critical CO2
Does it interact with medications? +
- Consult Your Physician.
- Start low and work your way up.
How much should I take? +
- Start LOW and work your way up.
- ½ dropper of water soluble or tincture.
- Regardless of what form, recommend to take 2x a day on a full stomach, Am & PM.
Will I fail a drug test? +
We CANNOT guarantee that a customer will not fail drug a test.
Tests are calibrated differently and if it is testing for cannabinoids specifically then yes, they absolutely will show up.
Can I fly with it? +
Refer to TSA guidelines
Marijuana and certain cannabis infused products, including some Cannabidiol (CBD) oil, remain illegal under federal law except for products that contain no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis or that are approved by FDA. (See the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, Pub. L. 115-334.) TSA officers are required to report any suspected violations of law to local, state or federal authorities.
TSA’s screening procedures are focused on security and are designed to detect potential threats to aviation and passengers. Accordingly, TSA security officers do not search for marijuana or other illegal drugs, but if any illegal substance is discovered during security screening, TSA will refer the matter to a law enforcement officer.
What is the carrier oil used in the sublingual tinctures? +
Do I HAVE to take this twice a day? +
- Highly recommend it.
- Longest lasting form is only about 8-10 hours, so doesn’t last the full 24 hours. It also does not allow the cannabinoids to build up in your system and put your endocannabinoid system into the desired state of homeostasis (or balance)
Do you build up a tolerance and must keep increasing your dosage? +
No. Most customers find that they can decrease their dosage after a few months
Do you need to keep the bottle (water soluble or tincture) in the fridge once opened? +
No, but do not store in direct sunlight or leave in vehicle for an extended period of time
Can you put the tincture in liquid? +
- No. It is oil based and will separate
- Water Soluble Form has been formulated to mix with water
Can you put the Water Soluble under your tongue? +
We don’t recommend it, but if someone is insistent, they can
Can you put the Water Soluble in hot drinks like coffee or tea? +
Yes. The Natural Flavor is great for coffee and tea because it doesn’t change the taste
Can you put the Water-Soluble form through a feeding tube? +
Can you use it as eye drops? +
Can you put the tincture or water soluble in a nebulizer or breathing system? +
Can you put Sublingual tinctures in vape products? +
Are the vape cartridges refillable? +
Do the cartridges have Vitamin E? +
No, does not contain any added fillers, only plant material
Can dogs take Full Spectrum products? +
No, animals are sensitive to THC